**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Jus got my 2nd 6/17 pack in from FNL online. NOt sure what I should do, Ive never kept two pairs of the same shoe before (one to rock one to stock). But these carmines are crack, but the pack as a whole so damn expensive. Might have to slang a pack.. Hmmmmmm....

Sep 17, 2002
Damn I didnt know that they rereleased the fire red spizikes. On friday I copped them for $180 shipped on a buy it now or best offer from ebay. Dude wanted $230 and I thought I really got the joog cuz I was thinking of the $300 tag they been going for. Fuck it I guess I still got a decent deal.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Jus got my 2nd 6/17 pack in from FNL online. NOt sure what I should do, Ive never kept two pairs of the same shoe before (one to rock one to stock). But these carmines are crack, but the pack as a whole so damn expensive. Might have to slang a pack.. Hmmmmmm....
Easy solution, Flip both of your 17's, thats what I did. LoL I don't regret it either.

Dec 19, 2005
what would yall recomend to get these back to black cuz there kinda dirty and gettin a lil faded

im also tryin to clean these black cat 3's but i dont know what would be good for them, i think both shoes are the same material.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My dad works for a local school and he came home with a pair of these in my size. They're brand new. They don't even look like they've been worn once. School has been out for about a week and he said he found them in the gym. God bless my dad.

Nike Air Power Force

May 31, 2007
man I dont know about yall but i got hella people in my neighborhhod rockin Fusion 23s... I know there fake but the black n red ones i saw today looked pretty damn dope... I saw someone rock the blue ones, then the black 23 design on the forces in black and red and then I saw another one... Like the Blue 23 design but in this nasty ass gold it looked hella ugly