**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I'm actually tired of the shoe game, nothing is even catching my attention no more. Deciding if I want to let most of my shoes go, lol to mod my car. Onlything i'm waiting for this month is the Carmines.

Sep 17, 2002
I GOT 3 MORE PAIRS OF MEXICO LA EDITION AIR FORCE ONES LEFT IN SIZES 10, 11, AND 11.5 IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THESE FOR A PLAYA PRICE BEFORE I PUT ON EBAY WITH NO RESERVE. I AINT LOOKING TO GET RICH OR LOW BALLED ON THESE JUST WANNA GET EM OFF OF MY HANDS SO HIT ME UP ASAP!

Jan 5, 2006
ionno.. for me the most comfortable jordans are the 1's.. My metallic silver ones have this spongy sole.. godamn its comfortable. After changing from my oxfords to j1's i was in heaven.

Dec 9, 2005
So those Military 1's...the greenish ones with the little Army patch on 'em...do you think they'll be hella in demand ? I wanna cop...but I don't do long ass lines...or camping out no more. Might be willing to pay a little extra...shit...25th Birthday gift to myself.

Haven't bought J's in a little over a year.

Mar 25, 2005
So those Military 1's...the greenish ones with the little Army patch on 'em...do you think they'll be hella in demand ? I wanna cop...but I don't do long ass lines...or camping out no more. Might be willing to pay a little extra...shit...25th Birthday gift to myself.

Haven't bought J's in a little over a year.
I HAVENT HEARD TOO MUCH HYPE ABOUT EM...IF THEYRE ANYTHING LIKE THE OPENING DAYS' YOU COULD PROBABLY STILL GET THEM UP TO A COUPLE DAYS AFTER.....ATLEAST AROUND MY AREA....

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I'm actually tired of the shoe game, nothing is even catching my attention no more. Deciding if I want to let most of my shoes go, lol to mod my car. Onlything i'm waiting for this month is the Carmines.
i feel u on that. but somehow still find my self randomly on iss lookin for some steals lol. had to stop my self from offerin on the first spizzikes twice.
is that ur beamer in the sig? i just did some lightweight mods to my e46