NEW SHIT-KILLA TAY/DOBAD/COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
BART-

This song right here, is not quite exclusive but pretty hard to get if you don't know where to look. It's off of my homie Cozmo's debut album, "Coz Pacino."

Some of yall might be familiar with the homie Coz. He's been busting over alot of classic albums over the last three years, from Killa Tay's "Snake Eyes," to C-Bo's West Coast Mafia album, and all sorts of GLP releases.

The song is called "Mobb Livin'" and it features in the following order, Killa Tay, Dobad (my artist,) and Cozmo. If anyone wants to get their hands on a Coz Pacino CD, I've got a limited quantity. You can hit me on the PM and I'll tell you where to send the $$$ .

It don't get no more heated than this ya'll. Dobad ripped it!!!! Check out more of Dobad's music at www.solitaryconfinementrecords.com , my company site.

Click here to listen to this full length song... http://www.solitaryconfinementrecords.com/mp3/killatay_dobad_cozmo.mp3

enjoy family... there will be more to come...