NEW SHIT by Jay Alkohol *Single Sampler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
sounds good man...im lookin to produce an album with bout 5 or 6 mc's on it so im working on all the beats right now. Something like the chronic or whatever....Ya voice n spits would most def make the shit better. ima hit you on the pm. 1

Apr 7, 2004
Right on young for sharing ya ear....

I don't get this forum at times......even the up n coming artists on here who would love feedback on they shit don't even take time to let a nigga know what the deal is...I can break it down so tuff about this here shit...no disrespect to any of these labels at all but...lets say I was on THIZZ ENT...I would be one of their top artists after Fab.. period and everyone would be sayin my shit slap....or if I was the new artist on Done Deal..cats would be like yo..this new nigga is FIRE..."oh...can't wait to here Alkohol n Quinn on a track that shit would slap hard" and so on........this forum gets more replies for gay ass threads about nothin...I got good beats and a nice style and flow of my own that I think would get accepted and recieved well by the rest of the nation not just at all the Bay. I love my bay home..this is my world too...born n raised but face it yall...this shit ain't worked in a long time....There are a few cats on here Young Moe, and myself included that I think styles stand out more than anyone I ever heard on this forum in the past few years..period...that's on they own shit...no banwaggin type shit...feel me! Niggas that should and will be the next big artists out if cats keep doing it. I ain't even really upset...im speaking the truth....give dap when it's deserved.....I've had niggas from the NY, Philly to New Orleans, Detroit really dig my shit and don't even believe im from the fuckin bay n shit...these the same cats that hate the Bay so tuff...but I stay Bay 4 life period....but im just keepin it real.....