New Shill Macc Projects + NEW TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
My name is Kali Mist

have worked with artists such as Ampichino, Shill Macc, Berner, Haji Springer, Mob Shop Ent., The Getta, etc..

I have currently had a chance to work with SHILL MACC off mob shop ent. on a number of upcoming projects..including his new solo album - The Pusha

Heres a new track from Shill Macc Ft. Tony Colden - Come With Me (Produced by Kali Mist)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7mcqj

Also Be on the look out for

The Kitchen To The Curb - Shill Macc & The Getta (1st quarter 10')

Shill Macc & Dubb 20 (Coming Soon)

Production on both these projects is mostly By Kali Mist..

need production?pm or email me

[email protected]

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yea i cosine wit indecent.. this man is a beast on the mic and his work ethic is incredible!

The kitchen to the curb album is pretty much done..tracklisting & atrwork, will be up soon!Dont sleep on this album its got some very talented artists on it...Slaps from top to bottom!

Feb 16, 2009
My name is Kali Mist

have worked with artists such as Ampichino, Shill Macc, Berner, Haji Springer, Mob Shop Ent., The Getta, etc..

I have currently had a chance to work with SHILL MACC off mob shop ent. on a number of upcoming projects..including his new solo album - The Pusha

Heres a new track from Shill Macc Ft. Tony Colden - Come With Me (Produced by Kali Mist)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7mcqj

Also Be on the look out for

The Kitchen To The Curb - Shill Macc & The Getta (1st quarter 10')

Shill Macc & Dubb 20 (Coming Soon)

Production on both these projects is mostly By Kali Mist..

need production?pm or email me

[email protected]
good look on the post my nigga kali, to those who dont know yet the boi kali mist is crazy on the beats,you need top quality shit go see bruh, this song he posted was a lil out of my normal style, i just wanted to show yall im a well rounded artist, i can do diffrent concepts and still be shill macc without having to change to much to cater to a different audience,