New sav sicc video- hand basket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Is it distribution that's holding you all back or what's up? I really don't know how much more feedback you all want with these projects, we just wanna hear these solo albums already. But if it's the distribution then let me know 'cause I could pass you on some info to a connect.

Props: HotSauce

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Sounds good... Been lookin forward to this album for years. What ever happened to the old Sav Sicc songs that were gonna be on Disturbed? Will they still be on the album or on some other upcoming project even though their like 5 years old? Jump Inside Da Front was fuckin dope!

Jul 29, 2008
sounds good... Been lookin forward to this album for years. What ever happened to the old sav sicc songs that were gonna be on disturbed? Will they still be on the album or on some other upcoming project even though their like 5 years old? Jump inside da front was fuckin dope!
the data is gone for those songs amongst others due to a computer crash at a studio we used to record at.... We learned the lesson of always taking the data with you after a studio session the hard way................