New Sandman Mixtape "sight through darkness" download here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
you're a lil late... I posted this up early this morning in the General Hip-Hop forum, after i helped him upload it last night..

go post some comments in that thread so we can try to get him a little more exposure outside of just the Midwest forum.

thnx!

Feb 8, 2003
oooh good one.. bc my screen name is rapeaddict and i listen to rap means i wanna be black soo bad... ha...

uhh... thats why I said what I said, genius....

why cause i listen to r&b music also.

You not fooling nobody now please shut up whinning and starting shit for nothing. Like i said i got shit to do when i get back on in a few days and if you still on here talking shit and coming at me crazy imma iron your ass best believe that. so do me a favor and get off my dick.

Heres a book for you..

now you get a life goodbye

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
dude i aint startin shit.. all i said is you listen to some gay ass music, its you who acted like a baby and got all defensive.. why the fuck do you care what i say? its just an opinion, get over it.

damn internet gangster... hope you dont come back here after all your serious business and iron my ass through the computer monitor.. im scared shitless now.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
gambitch- any opinion on music or anything from you is 99.9% shit.

why do always bring the race card into it? your opinions are garbage, i must be white. tell you what though i'll pay for your ticket to come to vallejo so i can iron your ass out bitch

oh yeah.... new sandman always a good thing. did his third album ever drop?