New San Diego Iraqi rapper featured in the Reader

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VIG

May 6, 2006
There is a new rapper in San Diego. Coming out of nowhere, TIMZ is making a name for himself not only in the streets of San Diego, but now in the eyes of the media. TIMZ's debut album "Open For Business" is now available. With tracks produced by San Diego's own E-Low and with features from the legendary Spice 1, TQ, Sick Beav, Al Rasoul, and more, the album is quickly becoming the talk of the town. TIMZ is different than anything out there right now. First of all, he is an Iraqi-American born and raised in San Diego. Second, his music is a perfect blend of his middle eastern heritage and hip hop music. In his album, TIMZ takes you on a journey through his life as a member of the Chaldean community: everyday hustling on the corner, not the corner that your thinking about but in a family owned liquor store. Also he shows you how the hard work and money making in the liquor store pays off and allows him to party like a rockstar. With a featured article in the San Diego Reader on May 4th, a feature on www.hoodstars.net, local radio play on Blazin 98.9,and many other publications, TIMZ is about to be the one to put San Diego on the map for real. Check him out at www.myspace.com/timz or www.timzonline.com. Album available for purchase and listening preview at www.cdbaby.com/timz

Mar 9, 2006
Howcome the ones we never hear of, well I haven't, are the ones that get shined on. Its the first time I ever heard of him, and he's already in magazines and articles! Im not hating, I just think should they help out the foos that are coming up, tu sabes!

Feb 13, 2006
make no mistake, $ will get u anywhere

Loko Jamz said:
Howcome the ones we never hear of, well I haven't, are the ones that get shined on. Its the first time I ever heard of him, and he's already in magazines and articles! Im not hating, I just think should they help out the foos that are coming up, tu sabes!

if he can afford spice 1 and tq, well then he can afford e-low and sick beav too lol
but man those was perefectly good e-low beats... rip

VIG

May 6, 2006
E Low is not dead

Taz said:
if he can afford spice 1 and tq, well then he can afford e-low and sick beav too lol
but man those was perefectly good e-low beats... rip

Hey, why did you say rip? E-Low is alive and well.