NEW RICHIE RICH AND PSD??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
Damn I've been hella fienin for some new Richie Rich after hearing "Addicted to the Life" with Clyde Carson like a year ago

I thought he was coming out with a new project, whats up with that?
I remember I was hella excited when I heard about that

Also, whats good with PSD's new single "Showin Out"? That track is on SUPER SLUMP mode I cant stop playing that shit. Havent heard a song with that much potential from the bay in a while, shits an instant party hit. What CD is this gonna be off of?

I wanna see the right investments being put into this, I can see this track goin big it has huge crossover potential in terms of region. If you havent heard it... check it out, both these songs go HARRRRD

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Richie Rich is on a real tight song on V-White from the Delinquents CD called
"Respect the Game" that shit goes hard

Feb 1, 2006
Yea gotta love OG Double R - i mean damnn this nig is a legend from "415" dayz - RR knows about the real "sideshows". BTW where u hear that new PSD? myspace?

Jun 25, 2005
jayda650 said:
Richie Rich is on a real tight song on V-White from the Delinquents CD called
"Respect the Game" that shit goes hard
Yeah his verse was on point! "As I spit these bars while you idiots be jumpin up n down on cars" LOL!!!!

Jan 31, 2005
The new PSD single "Sho Up, Sho Out" was produced by Vallejo's own 6Fingers out of the Groundbasics Media Group(GMG) fam. 6Fingers also produced the entire album for Vallejo artist TOPKAT.

That PSD cut is the blap though.

Dec 11, 2005
^ Aint that the truth, you got any info about what project its gonna be on?

for anyone who have not heard that new PSD track, or Addicted to the life

I think it would be appropriate for me to say.. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Both those tracks go fuckin harrd