New Reflection Eternal CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
I jus barely seen the CD on the rack. Never heard bout this on the boards here, or missed the posts. Is this a real album or a mixtape?? Jus wondering if anybody got this N how it is as if it got the same feel as the 1st.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its a real album. It received pretty favorable reviews when it came out. I think I listened to it once the whole way through, just didnt do it for me. I may be sleeping on it though...

Apr 25, 2002
IMO THIS ALBUM WAS GARBAGE AND BORING. ITs the worst project hi tek & kweli dropped
I gotta co-sign this. Shit was extremely disappointing given their track record. Only track that even stood out was Just Begun and that only cuz J-Cole fucking MURDERED his verse.

Talib's last solo was damn near classic IMO. But this shit is fucking horribly whack.

Feb 25, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it gets so much praise on other boards and reviews but I agree, the album was descent but doesnt really do it for me, just plain out boring to me BUT thats my opinion

Id still blast their debut till death