NEW & REAR "HOMEBOYRAP" CD'S, DVD'S 4SALE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I WOULDNT BUY SHIT FROM HIM..... NOT TRUSTWORTHY .....

HE GOT ME FOR SOME POSTER LIKE 3 YEARS AGO BEFORE I STARTED RAPPING.
I AINT TRIPPIN CUZ IM SHADY LIKE THAT TOO ....
I MEAN AROUND THAT SAME TIME I GOT SOME1 FOR 50BUCKS
WANTED ME TO BURN HIM LIKE A 100 HOMEBOY CDS FOR 50$
I TOLD HIM YEA AND KEPT HIS FERIA , I TOLD HIM I SHIPPED IT TO
CALI INSTEAD OF WASHINGTON HAHA , BUT YEA I WOULDNT TRUST "SHARKSTERO"
FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE....
LMFAO way to kill any potential sales you may have on these boards!:cheeky:

Apr 13, 2007
LMFAO way to kill any potential sales you may have on these boards!:cheeky:

haha, that was me..not only that but are you sure the money was real? haha..so karmas on you bro,...on top of that hes killing any future features since the "homeboy" was tryin to sell burned cds of other rappers bad buisness for any rapper id say" (....he'll try and say he didnt/wasnt gonna ship shit out but trust me foo was gonna do it just the fucker got caught up in some legal shit and needed the money) me personally shit I dont give a fuck if you make a cd worth buying Ill buy the original ...not too many rappers can do that these days though other than a select few.and we all know who they are...
I still got those pms on here silent , too bad the ones at HBR are gone..ha

Jun 1, 2009
where are my cds man its been 2 weeks almost i will come to your house and get them u are not gettin over on me i from sanjo 2 . u r not no homeboy 4sho jacking on cds thats sum bitch shit.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
where are my cds man its been 2 weeks almost i will come to your house and get them u are not gettin over on me i from sanjo 2 . u r not no homeboy 4sho jacking on cds thats sum bitch shit.

Don't trip playa your cd's are on a plane right now along with 6 bags of beef jerky and a homeboy rap limited edition turtle neck tank top