*NEW* rare woodie song - northern cali remix FT. awax,lil los,king czar,ammunition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Can you take that down bro?

we just dropped that album, don't want people to just go steal it, want people to support it

Feb 18, 2011
That was mixed horribly compared to the original. Did Ammunition re-record the hook? It sounds like there's words in his double track or highlights/adlibs that weren't properly lined up and to me it really sticks out. It didn't sound like that in the original. Even the mix on the beat doesn't sound right.

I like the song, I just feel that since the mix wasn't executed well, it really takes away from the song.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well it was recorded at two different times, and was remixed when the new verses and hook were added

it was difficult to mix the new version because the original was recorded on an old system, so it wasnt like just take files and dropping them into protools

you're the first person to say anything about the quality though, most people think it sounds good

you're probably just used to the original