New Rahmean CD "Dreadlock Rock Muzic"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
Anyone copping this? Used search and couldn't even find a thread about it.

Rahmean has come dope on a bunch of stuff in the past, mainly mixtapes, that Dru Down/Lee Majors joint and on that Hyphy City CD. But looks like dude finally dropped his own album: "Dreadlock Rock Muzic"

It caught me by surprise but from what I've heard, the CD is dope, on some speaker knock type shit. Solid album, a mix of flavas, but for the most part beats that go. Overall a more rounded CD than the joint Lee Majors put out.

What I heard so far I would put this up with Keak's Deified and 40's Ball Street Journal on albums of 2008. There's 1 recycle but otherwise it's one of those joints where it sounds like cats have actually put in work to make it.

Edit: before someone tells me I must have downloaded this shit early, tell me where the promotion is, I didn't see anything about it here or elsewhere, so yes it took a d/l to find out about it, but watch me buy this shit on sight.

http://shop.rapbay.com/index.php?p=product&id=8364&parent=0

Jan 15, 2007
i should get mine from rapbay today... rahmean is dope, on every feature i heard him on he is spittin, he got a hella unique style and flow... The House Cd featuring him and lee majors is crazy, and hella slept on....

Feb 18, 2006
Rahmean is apart of the Oakland Resurgence, we all need to keep on with our Town Movement, and hopefully e'll start seeing lee majors rahmean j stalin shady nate stevie joe ike dola eddi projex, all these cats they need to do an album.