New Radiohead Album Comes Out Saturday!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Imonone, have you listened to In Rainbows? Regrettably, I've never listened to it, but I've not only seen it on top albums of the year lists (for the year it was released), but I've recently seen it on a top 100 albums of all time list. Hope that answers your question.

Ahh, hell. I'm gonna listen to the album tomorrow. I've waited long enough.

May 16, 2002
i am going to give it a shot. the bends is one of my favorite albums of all time, but after that i only liked a few songs here and there.

Sep 17, 2006
Imonone, have you listened to In Rainbows? Regrettably, I've never listened to it, but I've not only seen it on top albums of the year lists (for the year it was released), but I've recently seen it on a top 100 albums of all time list. Hope that answers your question.

Ahh, hell. I'm gonna listen to the album tomorrow. I've waited long enough.
Yes, I did, but I had already decided I "wouldn't like it," so that kind of thing will cloud your judgement. I gotta listen to this new one w/ an open mind, and in a place where I can't fall asleep lol.

Dec 4, 2004
3 years Later and they only came with 8 songs....while this one is good, In Rainbows is better. I hope another is on the way this year and then they tour

Dec 25, 2003
I copped it already; this isnt bad however it felt somewhat short & looked like more of an extended ep than a full LP; I bet alot of fans are more disappointed by how it turned out... It was definitely a feel good album tho nothin spectacular only if they shouldve added at least 3 songs or 4 than wouldve been just as there......