New Quinn flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

sucka_free

good shit with the flyer.i like the sf hat wit the jersey.quinn shit is gonna be str8 up heat

May 29, 2002
yeah u should do a song with the neptunes. they be makin the biggest hits. shit just about everything they touch gets hella big.
even though i aint really feelin them some of the time, it would be just what quinn needs to get recognition.

are u guys gonna make a serious attempt to get this album out everywhere and try to get some hype with it? it sounds like you guys are puttin the effort into making a top quality album (as you do with all but with quinn it seems one step further).

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
PLEASE GET SOME TRACKS FROM JUST BLAZE CHUCK!!!!

That dude has got the fuckin' formula right now. I haven't been mad at anything he's been doin'. Keep us updated on that.

Gone,
Doxx

May 29, 2002
good shit. im ecstatic to see you all steppin it up. there aint been this kind of quality effort in the bay in a long time.

whatever happens good luck and u know anything that comes out from done deal is worth my money.

F

Frisco

quinn

ya that quinn flyer is tight how can i get sum, ill help promote that shit let me know whats up

D

DEO510

Who is FFSC ? Where are they from. Are they all white boys? I rather see Young Know than them bust out. Chuck can you give me a background on them.