New Project Coming Out? Need Tracks From Big Names? We got them!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Anyone that is serious about a project they are working on and need features and/or tracks from artists whose names will help bring exposure to your project, get at me. We got tracks from some of the West Coast's finest available. Most of the artists are from Southern California.

Nov 30, 2002
Anyone that is serious about a project they are working on and need features and/or tracks from artists whose names will help bring exposure to your project, get at me. We got tracks from some of the West Coast's finest available. Most of the artists are from Southern California.
so tell me if im wrong.. and i could be.. but do you buy verses and then sell them again to make money?.. reminds me of Bullet...LOL

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
so tell me if im wrong.. and i could be.. but do you buy verses and then sell them again to make money?.. reminds me of Bullet...LOL
You are wrong, there are no pre-recorded verses. If it's a verse you want, the artist goes in the studio and records it fresh as long as the money's right.

If you want a song for a mixtape or compilation, we have pre-recorded ones obviously, and those are directly from the artist.

Apr 7, 2004
You are wrong, there are no pre-recorded verses. If it's a verse you want, the artist goes in the studio and records it fresh as long as the money's right.

If you want a song for a mixtape or compilation, we have pre-recorded ones obviously, and those are directly from the artist.
you located in the northwest bro

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol i was going to say this when i saw this the other day, but didn't cause i knew people would say "why are you being an asshole an dhater I AM?"

either way, pre-recorded is pre-recorded...mixtape or not...i think that's lame. but whatever.

LOCAL...yeah he's from the NW....Vancouver BC right Schizo? I remember you from years ago.

Apr 14, 2003
fuck payin for a feature. Guce tried to get me to pay him 1500 for a fuckin verse. why? when i got homies that spit shit way tighter. fuck eatin off someone else's name. make a name for yourself.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck payin for a feature. Guce tried to get me to pay him 1500 for a fuckin verse. why? when i got homies that spit shit way tighter. fuck eatin off someone else's name. make a name for yourself.
put the meth in the blunt yeaaaaaaaaaah. he said that. no joke.

hurtlock's album is also "Guce presents." lol....

GET EM MAYNE!!

@ I AM.. PM me your number.. i got a cd to pick up from you
tryina hit on me or some shit? lol :hurt: i keed i keed