New phone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Blackberries are stable and nice phones, only downside is the majority of games and apps will cost you. I always recommend blackberries to new data device users since they have the lowest return rate by far.

I love to mod my phone, whether its apps, themes and other various hacks. With a windows device there are so many options when it comes to switching shit and getting shit for free. My Titan aka 6800 aka Mogul is dope, though its not as stable as a blackberry, It does everything that I need that a blackberry couldn't.
what kind of shit do you have for your windows mobile phone? I'm always looking for new shit

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
FORGET BOTH OF THOSE PHONES....LIKE HOMIE SAID,....GO WIT THE TILT!...THAT PHONE IS FUCKING DOPE AND IT HAS WI-FI AND IT DONT NEED ALL THE SET UP SHIT THE BLACKBERRYS NEED TO GET IT GOING!...PLUS THAT SCREEN TILT OPTION IS THE SHIT TO WATCH SHIT ON ,LIKE ALIL MINI TV/LABTOP THAT DOES IT ALL!...ITS EVEN TOUCH SCREEN,...AND ITS WAY MORE STURDY AND FEELS LESS FLEMSEY THEN THE PANTECH DUO!..IF UR ABOUT BUISNESS THEN GET THE TILT BUT IF U JUST WANNA FUCK AROUND WIT A TIGHT ,CHERRY,COOL PHONE, FOR FUN AND GAMES AND JUST TEXTING,....THEN GET THE BLACKBERRY!.....BUT DANG THAT NEW B.B THATS ABOUT TO DROP SOON,IS LOOKING CLEAN AS FUCK THO!....IM ABOUT TO GET THE TILT, I BEEN LOOKING AROUND AND READING REVIEWS AND YEA...THE TILT OR BLACKBERRY!...ME PERSONALLY THO,IM GOING WITH THE TILT!...PEACE!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
With either a Blackberry OR a Windows Mobile phone u still need a data plan to get the full features out of it...So I dunno what yer sayin about "all that set up shit".

If yer talking about setting up the email in a Blackberry it takes all of 3 minutes to do