New phone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
What carrier do you have?

I ask because Sprint is coming out with there own version of the Iphone very soon. It's called the Instinct.

Feb 26, 2006
Blackberry all the way. I got one and its the shit. Not as bulky as the the Moto-Q and less calculator looking. Internet is cool as long as you download the free Opera Mini browser, internet is very shitty without it. Battery life is good overall. Plus I got tired of crappy Motorola.

PERSONALLY I'd wait till the new blackberry comes out. That shit is clean as fuck.

Blackberry Bold

Integrated frets in between keys like on a guitar to avoid the wrong keys. 3G capable and I think it has Wi-Fi.

Apr 20, 2005
I just scooped the Wing from T-mobile. Its got a touch screen, and a full slide out keyboard. Windows mobile. Its aight, I dig it. Im on here with it right now.

Jun 19, 2004
^ WTF?

I heard some one the other day talking about when you make calls on a blackberry through wi fi you don't get charged minutes? Is that true for all the BB's?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its true for all phones with voip software...I could do that but wifi takes up battery life.....actually I think I might for the house

beezy you should fuck with an htc phone like the 8525 or the tilt, they got slide out keyboards and touch screens

May 17, 2004
Blackberry all the way. I got one and its the shit. Not as bulky as the the Moto-Q and less calculator looking. Internet is cool as long as you download the free Opera Mini browser, internet is very shitty without it. Battery life is good overall. Plus I got tired of crappy Motorola.
where do you download the opera mini browser??

Feb 1, 2006
I ended up getting the global because it had video and pretty much everything the curve has plus the phone i have now is motorola and i liked it...but honestly if the curve had video i would have gotten it no question..i hope this shit will fit in my pocket tho..

when does the blackberry bold come out? and does it have video?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
at&t is gonna launch the Bold later this summer (after the new iPhone release)

Yes it has video and yes it's gonna be the SHIT...But if a phone comes out that u really want within the next 30 days just keep yer box, packaging and receipt so u can return or exchange it

Feb 1, 2006
at&t is gonna launch the Bold later this summer (after the new iPhone release)

Yes it has video and yes it's gonna be the SHIT...But if a phone comes out that u really want within the next 30 days just keep yer box, packaging and receipt so u can return or exchange it
damn only 30 days? maybe I'll try to sell mine when the Bold comes out cause I already want that

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Blackberries are stable and nice phones, only downside is the majority of games and apps will cost you. I always recommend blackberries to new data device users since they have the lowest return rate by far.

I love to mod my phone, whether its apps, themes and other various hacks. With a windows device there are so many options when it comes to switching shit and getting shit for free. My Titan aka 6800 aka Mogul is dope, though its not as stable as a blackberry, It does everything that I need that a blackberry couldn't.