New On Prozak Solo album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
This is comin straight from Prozak.

Hell yeah, Just got back from Cali, and Chi-Town! TWISTA, and CYPRESS HILL have just been added to the list of special guests on my solo album, "TALES FROM THE SICKK."
Other guests include, TECH N9NE, TWIZTID, BIZZARE, BLAZE YA DEAD HOMEY, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, BIG KRIZZ KALICO, R.O.C. (and more)
Production by Gee Pierce, Seven, and the great Mike E. Clark!

Record coming this summer...... peace!

Sounds like it's gonna be a kick ass cd.

Oct 5, 2004
i believe prozak needs to get his fuckin priorities in check.... fucka solo album he been talkin about gettin with madness to make a new bedlam album for at least 2 years now

fuck prozak solo shit (all he ever do is bitch about the government anyway now a days) fuck PDM shit... that new bedlam album needa happen

Oct 5, 2004
staplez had spits but he was a lil bitch, you cant tell me a prozak an madness 07 release wouldnt be the shit tho c'mon... whens the last time you heard somebody talkin about rapin bitches on piss stained matresses?

i miss that shit

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
that's crazy, finding out Prozak was here recording some shit with Twista. good idea to add Tech to that track...can't wait to hear the results.

yeah a buddy and i were just talking about a new Bedlam album...don't think that's a thought right now considering the Prozak solo (will come with a DVD explaining dude's history, Bedlam, etc) and the new PDM, but Madness was suppose to be working on a solo CD as well so who knows. might get a new group album once all of the aformentioned shit drops first.