new numbskull song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
Heard the song on the radio earlier tonight,He was rapping about doing xxx things with famous chicks,How new is it? i think ive heard it before,Where i can get this song at cause shit was knockin in round table

Jun 2, 2002
i dunno why numskull's never done any solo shit, he is just as good as yuk in my oppinion...in reality, they compliment eachother damn well. i'd love for yuk to go back to his laid back style and team up with num on some funky ass mob beats like operation stackola. the clee and drank-a-lot cd wasn't half bad, he really should put out more material considering his skill on the mic...

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
3xLaZY said:
i dunno why numskull's never done any solo shit, he is just as good as yuk in my oppinion...in reality, they compliment eachother damn well. i'd love for yuk to go back to his laid back style and team up with num on some funky ass mob beats like operation stackola. the clee and drank-a-lot cd wasn't half bad, he really should put out more material considering his skill on the mic...
just as good as yuk??
c'mon now lets not take it too far

May 13, 2003
nah it wasnt wet dreamz ,The chorus from what i remember was something like "i fuck all ya'll.......etc." dj said it was brand new and had no other info so ...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
knum is a fucking beast, his verse on "stanky panky" always been one of my all time favorites.