New NS Ent Audio: Cinista Cin'atra - Cin'atra Status

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Here are 2 offerings from the upcoming Night Shield Entertainment album, Cinista Cin’atra’z debut album, Cin’atra Status. “Funk Keeps Me Stressing” has been up for a while now; but a new track has been added, “Our Time” featuring Triple Crown (Night Shield, Cin’atra & Overflow) and South Dakota’z own NobleMen. We will upload a new track in April and are shooting for a May release date. The album features Triple Crown, The NobleMen, Livio, Silver Shadow D and more, Production is being handled by some of the biggest names in the Northwest like Funk Daddy, Mr. D-Sane, Torry Ward & Mobius. It would be appreciated if you dropped some feedback on the tracks in the NS Ent. Forum on RapTalk. Thanks!!

www.mp3.com/CinNatra

Funk Keeps Me Stressing
Performed By Cinista Cin’atra
Written By D. Lee
Produced By Mobius for Brougham Beats

Our Time
Performed By Triple Crown & The NobleMen
Written By G. Night Shield, T. Dysart, J. Gestson, V. Hairi, & D. Lee
Produced By Mobius for Brougham Beats

Nov 30, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
I know you aren't telling me to shut the fuck up! You fat cup cake eating muthafucker. Nappy head fish eyed fool.
lemme break this down for you.. what if he is telling you to shut the fuck up? whatchu gonna do? fly across the US just to go attempt to kick his ass... shit.. you have a better chance of stabbing him through your modem... and fat cup cake eating mother fucker? played line... be original.. i'll give you nappy head fish eyed fool though... thats original.. and it makes no sense

pz

Feb 8, 2003
@Non Sense 206

Shut your young ass up,and quit dick riding with your sucka ass. I was directing that message to NightSheild. Fuck all you muthafuckas on this forum thats hating. I just wanted to know what his shit sounded like. I'm not on kicking nobodys ass across the US. So stay the fuck out the conversation you cheerleader. Man fuck posting on this forum again. All yall that has a problem can just suck my dick.

Nov 30, 2002
Re: @Non Sense 206

Cesolito #1 said:
Shut your young ass up,and quit dick riding with your sucka ass. I was directing that message to NightSheild. Fuck all you muthafuckas on this forum thats hating. I just wanted to know what his shit sounded like. I'm not on kicking nobodys ass across the US. So stay the fuck out the conversation you cheerleader. Man fuck posting on this forum again. All yall that has a problem can just suck my dick.
lol dummy... i dont even know knightshield or cinatra... so i cant be dick riding at all.. in fact... this is the first time i've ever posted in a forum that he has started i believe... so am i dick riding... no

pz

Feb 8, 2003
Not hating or anything but for you to be so cocky your Music sounds like shit nothing thats is impressive just sounds like some 1994 shit. You can't get a real deal with that enough said. R.I.P to me posting here again. God Bless you!

@Nonsense
You don't have to know them your just a street punk. I was talking to night sheild to began with.