New MVP Interview - Discusses WWE, Benoit & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
http://iwantwrestling.com/

Check out that link for a GREAT MVP shoot interview. He's an interesting guy... well spoken and intelligent. One of the better wrestler interviews in a while. That link will get you to part one of two. Two comes out next week or some shit.

Interesting insight on the Benoit shit.

May 24, 2002
Im going to get to see MVP at the NJPW show this sunday :cool:

He is doing so much better in japan than in the US. New Japan is really pushing him as a top heel with already giving him a pinfall victory over their Heavyweight Champion.

It really wouldnt surprise me if NJPW puts this new title belt on MVP

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
maybe the best interview that podcast has done. looking forward to pt2 which is suppose to drop wednesday.

Really into Colt Cabanas Art of Wrestling podcast these days. both available on itunes.

Nov 14, 2002
I never even thought about looking for wrestling podcasts... LoL. Any others besides Cabana's? I'm sure he talks about shit that I have no interest in 90% of the time.

I used to poke around Spoony's Wrestlewrestle.com, but he either doesn't update at all, or when he does it's that fat fuck Sean Fausz who doesn't know what the FUCK he's talking about.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Any others besides Cabana's? I'm sure he talks about shit that I have no interest in 90% of the time.
Colt talks about a lot of random stuff with the wrestler of the episode. It follows the format of Marc Marons WTF podcast (not a bad thing, just is)

Besides this and I Want Wrestling (which is kind of whiney before this MVP interview) theres
Between the ropes from the espn radio show based out of florida &
PW Torch podcast (which is my least favorite)
then theres like 160+ other smark podcasts on itunes

Nov 14, 2002
I've heard a lot from Between the Ropes, and I've always enjoyed it... I think there's one guy on there I hate... Meathead or some shit? I might be mixing up two different pods.

But if it's who I'm thinking of, he doesn't seem to have any business being near a wrestling podcast.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm not sure what the fuck you guys are complaining about...

But what I know for sure, is that Mark Maron is a horrible Podcaster... I hate listening to him ramble, when I could be listening to Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman babble the fuck on.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i think im the only one complaining. i appretiate marons honesty.. yeah he can be a douche a hater at times but at least he admits it... this other guy here doesnt really grab me as a good host.... no big deal...