New Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Who made the beat?

I think you need to find yourself before you post your music publicly. Your hook is cool but your delivery needs a lot of work. Also and this will be a huge improvement, a verse needs to be longer than 4 bars. Taking some serious time to work on your tempo will also help things alot. Your music needs to be mixed and mastered to some level before you post it. Lastly saying "niggas this, real niggas that" just makes you look stupid. That shit is played and not acceptable in today's world. You're telling me that of all the words in the american language you can't come up with something else than a racial slur?

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Wow....i gotta agree with Dead Blue....you need to seriously work on your craft before you drop an album, you obviously latin and using nigga like 35 times in one track shows you dont have an indentity of your own yet and you are just following the pack and trying to be likte someone else....sorry but your delivery is off beat, your lyrics are boring and unoriginal, and you really need to practice a lot more before you call yourself a rapper....i just cant take you seriously because some of your lyrics are so lame its almost luke your just joking around....in your songs your claimin to be the hardest, freshest, etc...but your a latin cat that says nigga like 4 times in every bar?
Sorry bruh, even with the wack acts droppin album lately you are still fallin far behind....you can barely even spit your own bars on time...

The beats are dope but anyone can go onto youtube and soundcloud and find dope beats...

Im sorry but its 2021 and you are rsally going to need to step it up if you are ever going to be taken seriously....

Your delivery is really bad dude...hella off beat and boring....i feel sorry for your engineer, dude must be stabbin his ear with an icepick to make the pain stop...

Props: siccmadesyko
Nov 23, 2020
Yo if yall mad cus im making music and you have no idea of what it takes to make a song its your fault, its not my falt your salty. Also, if yall mad cus im Hispanic and yall African American and all you have to racist rants and critic towards my music im sorry for yall, it shows how poor you as a people are, music is universal and hip-hop/rap is the genre where i feel most comfortable at so my lyrics its just a way to express what i feel in laymans term so that people understand, and just trying to catch the beat and the rhyme

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2005
Yo if yall mad cus im making music and you have no idea of what it takes to make a song its your fault, its not my falt your salty. Also, if yall mad cus im Hispanic and yall African American and all you have to racist rants and critic towards my music im sorry for yall, it shows how poor you as a people are, music is universal and hip-hop/rap is the genre where i feel most comfortable at so my lyrics its just a way to express what i feel in laymans term so that people understand, and just trying to catch the beat and the rhyme
Do you have Aspergers?

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Where'd he go

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM

#1 we aint hatin because we dont like your music....we have opinions and we expressed them....they differ from yours....this is not hatin.

#2 THIS IS THE SICCNESS ....you came into the lions den asking for us to checl out your music....do you know where the fuck you are....? Ask any established bay or cali rapper about us....they will tell you that if your shit aint hot, we will tear yo ass apart....ask A-Wax, ask Berner, ask B12, ask Killa Tay, ask XRaided, ask CBO, ask Lynch, ask Stalin,.....the list can go on forever.....you obviously got lost from your varrio and ended up here dogg....and you didnt know what you was walkin into

#3 The music speaks for itself...

not a single person that listened to your shit had anything good to say about the rapping...the beats were cool but anyone can get instrumentals...the quality of those beats and the quality of the rapper did not match up at all....your delivery is off beat, your lyrics are boring and sound like 15,000 other wack rappers talkin about the same old shit, and your a latino thats so confused about your identity you say nigga 3 times in every bar you spit....thats just wack....and dont give us that "i gotta hella black homies" shit either. Saying that shit once or twice can get a pass, you say nigga more than a real black rapper...you got it fucked up, you use that shit as a crutch to make up for your lack of creativity lil homie, that aint rappin/gassin/spittin... you just a boring rhymer..

#4 Know you know you done fucked up, dont ya?

Lil bruh, we been runnin this site since you was in diapers...you got a seriously high level of quality to meet if you gonna get a good review, this is the bay....we got sharks, elephants, giants and demons teemin in these dirty waters and we dont hesitate to cut the cables on wack shit. If I had bought this cd trying to support you on the streets...that shit would have been transformed into a fuckin frisbee and fiven a flying lesson...you need to take 2-5 years and practice rappin, study other rappers styles and then create your own, find some new topics to talk about, it aint what you say, its how you say it dogg.

You need to work on delivery and enunciation (go google that word cause I know you dont know what it means)....because you are off beat most of the time and its bad, you gotta understand the beat structure and know when to start and end your bars..you go renegade and just start and stop whenever you want to...that aint how it goes...Watch some youtube tutorials on how to write a rap song

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=how+to+write+a+rap+song+to+a+beat+

Comes back to us for a second opinion in 2 and a half years...and only come with your best shit, the next track you post on this site should be what you feel like is your greatest song ever written....the one track you feel could lead you to a record deal or at least turned an industry executives head in your direction.....

And well let you know if you have what it takes...

If you feel im wrong about your music....reply back and tell me why, and then post up your hottest track that you have ever made up to this point. Let me hear your "hit single"..you know, the realest track you ever did.....and change my/our mind....because i think its safe to say that i speak for most of us on this site when i say you aint got it ,and your raps are pretty wack.

Change our minds.....hit us back wit something....show me a banging track

Or you can stay silent and fade away into the archives as another rapper that fell victim to the Siccness...

We'll be waiting

-Nutzo

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I really tried giving this dude a shot, but you can hear his paper crinkling in the backround as he literally just READS his rap....no style, no emphasis, no emotion...dude is readin an EMO ass ESL poem or something...his picture in literally him sitting in his bedroom of his parents house, i guess thats his "studio" where hes layin then dope ass tracks.
..him and that Track Killa dude need to form a group