New music: Quotes n words (its cold)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I do not understand why all these new booty ass garbage rappers & BART spammers stay getting attention on the siccness when REAL talent posts something it gets over looked

(possibly cuz they hate on san jo) *but still try to make $$$ on our soil*

FUCK THAT

But breh, this song right here is dope, you came correct on here.

I'm putting this on my ipod for rotation on some good sounding speakers in the whip

Props: N$$J RYDA 408
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
I do not understand why all these new booty ass garbage rappers & BART spammers stay getting attention on the siccness when REAL talent posts something it gets over looked

(possibly cuz they hate on san jo) *but still try to make $$$ on our soil*

FUCK THAT

But breh, this song right here is dope, you came correct on here.

I'm putting this on my ipod for rotation on some good sounding speakers in the whip
says the guy thats always sayin how great crazie locs is. your opinions are invalid.

Aug 15, 2006
@ N.S.S.J & S.SAVAGE

Thank you for taking the time to peep my music. i dont think i post enuff on here for people to take the time to listen to my music but still i make the effort..
Thanks to any and all that like what i got going on right now

New Group: QUOTES N WORDS

ARTIST:THA CRITIC & RAY S.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

You are not only a humongous faggot but also slow as a retarded person if you thought anyone was serious about CL

Critic shit goes... get off mac dres nuts weirdo.
aint no one gonna take yo ass serious after all the virtual dick suckin you gave to crazie locs and now you tryin to take it all back, your just a joke. a humongous faggot? you still in the 5th grade? come back wit some better insults there champ that dont mean nothing to me. s.savage savagely sucks crazie locs nuts .

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
aint no one gonna take yo ass serious after all the virtual dick suckin you gave to crazie locs and now you tryin to take it all back, your just a joke. a humongous faggot? you still in the 5th grade? come back wit some better insults there champ that dont mean nothing to me. s.savage savagely sucks crazie locs nuts .
lmao

Props: N$$J RYDA 408
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
na i aint mad just puttin out the facts. as much as id like to stay here and roast your dumbass i gotta go to work somethin you wouldnt kno anything about since you live, eat, breath siccness.net you fuckin lame.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
na i aint mad just puttin out the facts. as much as id like to stay here and roast your dumbass i gotta go to work somethin you wouldnt kno anything about since you live, eat, breath siccness.net you fuckin lame.

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

...those french fries aint gonna cook themselves!! get back to work!

I salute you breh, because you make a Big Mac better than any other retarded person I have come across.

#ThankU