New Music: "Peruvian Flake" Ft. AP.9 produced by Freddy Mchete

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
dope shit big bra this the dope'st song on here in a minute
that shit is dope as fuck...this is that mobb shit right here..
This shits dope Freddy! Always loved your production..... You guys have a release date for "G-Shit" yet?
Iran rit on brother appreciate that
Fat Blunts thanx bro I'm tryin to put out nothin but that good old mobb
Jhawkson thanx we don't got a release date yet we're just recording Hella songs and tryin to make it perfect

Mar 11, 2011
Alright I gave it another listen and the first stanza of bars after the chorus is meh but yea by the third dudes kinda rippin it up. I fucks wit it.

Hey Fred did you make the beat for a Ya Boy and Quinn (couple other cats on it too) song a few years back called "G's" or "We G's"? It's been hella long since I heard it but I remember that beat was hella slappin and one of them dudes shouts out freddy machette, songs raw as fuck.

Edit: this song below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMteGHCcuFc

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
Yea I made that song. It's Quinn, ya boy, and shag nasty. I actually wasn't feelin my beat on that one, maybe I just heard it too many times. At any rate, I remixed it with a new beat and put b-legit on in place of shag nasty. I'm just sittin on it. I'll probably just give it to u guys on here