New Music, New Music, and some New Music (Did I mention New Music?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
So, I have been entirely swamped with music lately (in a good way) and everything is starting to pick up and move forward. Within the next two months, if all goes to plan, I should have a full CD recorded- and in your hands not to long thereafter.

As a thank you to all the fans who have kept up with me, and are anxious to hear new music for me; I decided to release some free music at the good ol' MySpace-Place. Not sure if any of these tracks will ever be on a CD, but I felt the need to display some of the newer music, and rid myself of the older.

So head over to the MySpace and peep "Champion", "I'm Back", and "Do It!" for the fresh new music; and go ahead and play "Get Dumb" and "DRAMA" a few times (because you know you love them!).

Also, as a little bonus: GrewSum opened up the new version of his ".com" and as a celebration we decided to do something special for it. Him and I recorded a "48 bar each" verse as a freebie to give everyone that drops in over there. So if you want some MORE new Renigade, and some MORE new GrewSum, head over to GrewSum.com and cop that!

As always, feedback is appreciated!

-Ren

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Pretty dope Ren... I've been followin' you for a long time... I think you've been doin' your thing for the same about amount of time as me... keep up the good work!

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
About time for some new material.
Love you too, pookie.

Thank ya, kindly.

good stuff. not really my type of thing but good
Thanks for checking it out, man. If you are into the darker aspect of rap, I do a lot of horror as well, just it hasn't been the music that has been influencing me lately. But trust me, my mind is dark and twisted- it comes out often on the track.

The opening to "Do it" is dope!!! Champion and I'm Back are Awesome! you got a vast brain cavity!
EBD! Glad you're digging it. Wait until you hear the album version of "Dollface" with better production and cleaner vocals!

Pretty dope Ren... I've been followin' you for a long time... I think you've been doin' your thing for the same about amount of time as me... keep up the good work!
Thanks Roz, glad you are digging my development as an artist. If you have been following me for some time, I'm sure you have heard a tremendous leap forward in my musical abilities!