New Music: Mac Freez "Hustlin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
No I didn't do the video, in the credits it says who put it together, and it was meant to look like a slideshow, the pictures were there to accompany the music. I work with Freez's label Cold Game Ent. and posted the video to start getting his music out more as he has some new projects set to drop.

Mar 19, 2009
Lol!! aye.. Y'all gotta go to these clowns links they got posted.. Is this a joke? Hahaaa haaa! I'm waitin for Ashton Kutcher to jump out!! Lol. Money over everything! Come to tha "North End"... We'll put y'all on!

Apr 10, 2006
It sounds decent homeboy. i was really feelin the beat alot and hook was cool but i think ya verses needed something different so it stood out cuz it sounded 2 much like the hooks. otherwise pretty decent. Keep it up vato, i'll be waitin 2 listen 2 some more stuff.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Next Monday a new track will be posted, if you don't have constructive criticism please leave the thread alone. If you don't like the tracks thats fine but offer a reason in a constructive way. Thanks Northwest
LoL

the beat ill say was decent on this one..

turn offs: money music is played the hell out to me. Hip Hop/Rap started with BROKE cats actin broke and having fun

where did this money money money shit come from? its garbage IMO

and the raps dude was spittin, not keeping me entertained.

constructive critisizm for the day..

get a new gimmic