New MurderDog Cover, NOT RELEASED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah I was making 2 points in one post :confused:

to scorchn: I would not believe that sig for one second

in response to the cover: what's up with the san jose ca being mentioned on the front page, and does it have anything to do with Tech?

ps. Im fuckin tired

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
LMAO what is there to believe?? its an optical illusion. it happens...unless your color blind
but it even works when Im not even staring at the dot, when just a little piece of it is on the screen and the rest is cut off, its not an optical illusion, its a computer .gif trick, real optical illusions dont need movement.

btw not trying to start shit just pointing something out at a different angle

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There's no foul play going on in the GIF that "tricks" you into seeing the colors. It doesn't throw up a colored picture right at the change and the slowly fade into a black and white image. It is, what it is... a trick on the mind and/or eye.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the dot either, it's all about focus. You can focus on the door of the building if that's what you want. The trick is caused by the miscolored version of the image. You see those colors and then when the change happens, you process those colors along with the new image, which gives the appearance of regular color.

If you want, find a GIF extractor. You'll find that all it is, is the two pictures in question, and some progress bar frames. The Gifs only purpose is to allow you to stare at the one image, and then it changes to the other. Bring the 'colored' one up in the Windows Picture Viewer thing... or whatever you wanna use, and then use the Next/Previous button to switch to the black and white version. Unless there's an interruption in the transition (such as a length of white space while it loads the other) then you should see the exact same effect.

Oh... and nice cover too.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I saw the second image as black and white. I read the thing and was like, "No shit it's b&w..I can see this."

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
LMAO what is there to believe?? its an optical illusion. it happens...unless your color blind
actually...i'm red/green (protanopia) colorblind and it STILL works

when it changes I see color instead of black and white. most colorblind folks CAN see color - i see blues, yellows, browns and all shades of white/gray/black - which means when it changes and i see color, the color I see still probably doesn't look like everyone else sees it.

if you want to know how a colorblind person sees, check www.vischeck.com

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
in response to the cover: what's up with the san jose ca being mentioned on the front page, and does it have anything to do with Tech?
Nothing to do with Tech. Mrder Dog does 'features' on different citties or areas of the country each issue. They will talk about the local music scene, interview a few local rappers, maybe mention a couple concert spots, etc.