New Murder Dog mag interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
please someone tell me im not the only one having a little trouble reading this interview in the correct order
ha, yeah it was kinda confusing.

And its pretty dope that 50 called up 40 about Tech. Would be cool if 50 called up Tech to do a song for his album like Wayne. More exposure, and Tech would just completely annihilate 50.

Jan 16, 2007
paul wall was dope on get the fuck outta here.. i just would hate it if 50 and tecdh did a song about bitches.. that fuking gay
if i remember correctly every time i listen to get the fuck outta here, i immediately change the song after the first verse and chorus....go figure

im willing to bet if a monstrosity of track with tech and 50 does happen, its 50 who says tech's name in his verse and not vise versa.

Oct 17, 2009
Nov 7, 2006
No, he's right. 50 would have been top 5 dead or alive if he was killed after The Maasacre came out. 50 had the biggest Buzz of any debut artist EVER.
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=cI_JjBNKq7o

50's subject matter stayed the same, but his skill didn't.
Who cares? You can't expect an artist to stay the same. After Get Rich Or Die Trying do you expect 50 to rap with the same hunger he had before he had all that success? He was just making himself more accessible to mainstream audiences by simplifying his music. How can you hate on him for wanting to reach more people?

Sep 30, 2002
Well I guess this article explains Snoop being at Strange HQ. He was probably checking out the operation before he started having some stuff made there. Travis is a smart dude, nobody can take that from him. Now Snoop probably does some guest spots outta love on top of using the service.