NEW-MON E.G. FT FREEWAY - Death To My Opponent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Yeah we talked about it when he told me he was flyin to philly to shoot the video... Wander why KC hasnt gotten behind him? You see the moves he's making so whats the deal KC DJs? Tell me who else from KC is on worldstarhip and BETs The Deal like my dude? I want honest feedback

Nov 19, 2008
www.demencha.com
I posted the chevy anthem on demencha.com about this time last year, and the one with freeway yesterday. I picked up The Ghostwriter Vol. 2, is what i think it's called, a while back at 7th Heaven. Dude can rap for sure.

I'll support that guy and whatever endeavors he's getting into in the industry.

May 20, 2006
Dope Vid!!!

Mon.E.G. has been relentless in his rap hustle. His hard work and perseverance is finally paying off.....

If ya'll don't know, ya'll will know....

Oct 2, 2006
First time I ever checked out his music was when that Chevy Remix song with Rick Ross was filmed.... I thought his verse on that song was horrible. I never checked for his music again after that.

Jun 24, 2004
@ Sawyer were cool man but seriously.... Who else then making moves jus sayin...Hell I posted on Facebook Im at Capitol Records and every lable under the EMI umbrella as well as a rep at Sony all said the majors ARE NOT signing rappers now days man.. There only doing single deals thats all. Shits looking bad for a rapper.

With the state of KC rappers I just dont see anything happening real talk. I might get some hate on this but JayZ said it best "Numbers dont lie" thats what a lable is looking at NUMBERS. Its many hott garbage mixtapes being thrown out and halfbaked albums can you blame them? I was just sayin MonE is making some moves... Who else from KC really (theres a very select few) on worldstarhiphop? Ive actually had a&r's told me they heard of MoneG noone else.

Jun 24, 2004
To be honest I told Mone the shits cool man.. But Ive had DJs say they dont think his movement is anywere near ready to drop....So he knows he has a way to go still.. and hes been putting in work ..Hell it would be nice if KC was like ATL I wouldnt have to shoot down there so damn much to get this paper... Had a dude on facebook say hes been paying $25 for his beats for his upcoming mixtape.... Thats how they see it but no everyone...

In ATL, Houston,Miami, Orlando,NY,Las Vegas even Toronto they paying for tracks...KC "My boy does all my beats" gotta get out that mentality...

Jun 24, 2004
Its indie still....cats in the rap circle seem to gravitate towards that shit... I remember a couple yrs back when the talk was go indie... but now rappers cant sell 100,000 like they use to indie.. I think Twista did 100k, Raekwon did 100K but other than that? Gucci is on Atlantic and closing in on 300K.. how many rappers come out and sell now read billboard and no one has moved 30,40 or even 50K in one week since who?

My homie has worked with Koch and has told me to get my money upfront on any Koch artist... they dont pay well. So I have a record MoneG wants but I told him we gotta get the money and paperwork straight first.

I have some really BIG shit poppin with a $500,000 budget and working with Jamie Foxx lable and a pop act outta Europe so thats my focus not really on rap now. IT Dosent sell or pay well.