NEw Mob Figgaz Album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
Jdigga aka Jdc said:
I just think this albums ok.. Theres only 3 0r 4 trax that i really liked..they all got potential to be good group when their all on the same track..
what do U mean they have "Potential" to be a good group ? their all ready a great group. the only problem is they dont do enough materials together cuz they all do their own solo shyt (Jacka, Rydah, AP.9). Their 1st solo debut album was an instant classic "C-Bo Presents".

Feb 4, 2005
If your talking bout that best of cd then your abit late cos all them tracks have been released already, shit is classic i would have changed a few tracks but its still a nice best of cd.

And Mob Figaz are one of the best groups because all there solo shit is slap aswell as their group shit, they just need to drop a new album which they probley will early next year.

Go to rapbay and pick up all there shit then come back with that " they got potential to be a good group" talk.

Dec 10, 2002
nah nah what i meant 2 say was i wasnt expecting them to have their solo trax on there.. i didnt know that they havent really put 2gether a full group album.. as far as wat i said about potiential i meant that when they all rap 2gether on the same track their shits sick..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you still aint makin sense... they HAVE put together a full group album... 2 of em

and the best of cd has tracks from the group albums and from solo albums

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Jdigga aka Jdc said:
i didnt know that they havent really put 2gether a full group album
but they have put out group albums,thats what we are trying to say,they have 2 "full" group albums out already

Oct 19, 2004
Jdigga aka Jdc said:
they all got potential to be good group when their all on the same track..
Lmao yeah they have good potential alright like 100,000 sold underground of they debut album C-BO Presents.. lol thats more than good potential thats more like great potential. Cuzzo they're the best group in the Bay and matter fact one of the best in the country. The talent is already there they just need to think next level on the marketing and promotion and im sure they'd blow.