New Mitchy Slick Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
Post some questions that you would like to hear about from Mitch, the interview will be posted on Westcoast2k.net as soon as it is complete...

Post up some q's

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
heeeeeyyyyy.... i rememba u said the same thing about damu, but that interview never happend, did it?

ashame, cuz i dont really know anythin about that cat...

hope the mitchy interview comes thru tho, he one of the realest mutha fukkaz out there, i'd quite like one hah hah, my website got nothin lyke dat...

quetions:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

#how do u think youv'e progresed from last year since (Wc2k) talked to him?
#hows the whole steady gang thing going?
#why dose he call himself the outkast of the steady gang (on that rise/race song from the dvd)?
#now he's been up in l.a. - whats the diff, than bein at home etc.
#heard about that fast&furius tour - any details?
#what he's bumpin' now adays?
#like^ what can we expect in the future?
#about urban survival syndrome.. whats his fav track so far? deff released wehn? ect..
#steady gang album, ame kinda shiit^
#other things he'll apear on?

hah hah, i just thought i'd add a question or 2, but yeah, theres your interview right there, heh heh heh....

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
Nemo you beat me to the punch, but that wasnt the interview I was speaking on, so if some questions you have on ur mind that didnt get answered in that interview that ur wondering about, post them up cause I'm gonna be doing the interview any day now :siccness:

Nemo holla at me about that Damu interview for tha westcoast2k.net

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
19st said:
Nemo you beat me to the punch, but that wasnt the interview I was speaking on, so if some questions you have on ur mind that didnt get answered in that interview that ur wondering about, post them up cause I'm gonna be doing the interview any day now :siccness:

Nemo holla at me about that Damu interview for tha westcoast2k.net
whenever your ready for the damu interview, hit me 619-934-4085, its alll love