NEW MISTAH FAB - GHOSTRIDIN PROD. BY SEAN T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i wanna see what they are gonna pull out for this video
it would be funny if they use some special effects and put casper and slimer hahah

Oct 28, 2003
I hope this is a joke song. This isn't a good look. (I think) Fab has to much potential talent to be doing songs like this. It's like some hyphy Wierd Al Yankovitch type of shit. I see what he was TRYING to do, but...no. This isn't what the Bay needs on its quest to gaining respect around the country. FAB is doin his thang and I am not knocking that, but this song is not the monster yall are trying to propagate it into becoming.

Apr 11, 2006
RealRich said:
I hope this is a joke song. This isn't a good look. (I think) Fab has to much potential talent to be doing songs like this. It's like some hyphy Wierd Al Yankovitch type of shit. I see what he was TRYING to do, but...no. This isn't what the Bay needs on its quest to gaining respect around the country. FAB is doin his thang and I am not knocking that, but this song is not the monster yall are trying to propagate it into becoming.
THANX LOL AGREED this shit is funny but it is not tight though... fab has too much talent for this here LOL he doing anything

Mar 7, 2004
i think the beat is pretty sick i could see dre spittin to this
although fabs lyrics aint as funny as dre's he could try to lighten up a little
shit was cool when he said ghost like casper or patrick swazie

Feb 19, 2004
RealRich said:
^^co-sign imma fan of fab but this is on some wierd al yankovich type shit. tha beat wasnt even as cool as how niggaz been hypin it up 2 be. niggaz would laugh at the bay if this had a video. like mac dre said turn it up a notch, cuz this aint even cool

Oct 28, 2003
eso_rob5100 said:
this song is a go dumb song. .FAB has the real shit where he be spittin and the other shit thats just go dumb
Once you have a video out to the REST OF THE COUNTRY this is the "REAL SHIT". It's not like cats in the Bay are that in the door. We are one failed trend away from being sent back to the lab.

Dec 29, 2004
this song is weak as fuck....thats how i know it aint nothing but some little ass kids on this board cause a majority of ya'll say this shit is the slap of the century. this shit is a goddamn joke and so is this hyphy movement. im glad i gave up on the bay cause that last year and half nothing but bullshit has been coming out and tons of niggas is supporting it

May 11, 2005
thanks for the support fam

but all yall taking shit way to serious. This is a fun song not the song to bring the west back this is feel good music not music to be mad at.

FABBY DAVIS is the TRUTH I can see the hate

G

Jan 14, 2006
i mean, if he just makin a go dumb song or feel good song or hyphy song or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, at least make that shit decent like "kicked out the club" or "super sic wit it", cause this shit is garbage in my opinion. i mean, yeah, it has the same concept as like the fed's stunna shades song, takin the hook of an old song and changing it up, but least that shit was decent, this shit is rediculous.

Feb 27, 2006
yeah thiss is hella weak. the beAt sounds gay and he aint talkin about shit! niggaz out here need to start spittin real game! then they wonder why nobody makin money or on tv and shit is because nobody wanna hear this shit!