New MIR-Store ad in Xplosive Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
yo thats whats up... but whats good with the mp3 download shit is still tellin' me its forbidden... ya need to get that fixed up so i get to spendin' this mozarella

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Next time post examples and we'll put in input.

I like the one you just did.
It catches the eye and gets the point across.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
*Ego Boosting Statement*

It would look better if I could actually buy some of the Ill Mannered apparel on the site! Tell Jakub or whoever you got chained in a basement to a desktop to get shit crackin'.

:angry:

Where do they sell XPLOSIVE Magazines at? I have never seen one ever besides at the BBQ when Cezar brought some.

Also shirts with the following on it needs to be created someday:
Blue Madman Face
White Outline
Black Shirt

We Breed Hate Like The Mother Of A Stillborn

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Since we're bitching about shirts...

I've been WAITING FOREVER for more female Revenge is Easy shirts to be made in large.

These funbags aren't gonna fit into a small.

Jul 4, 2007
Mens yes, but in mens they only make night gown sizes.
SERIOUSLY! wtf is up with that shit...our big titties need breathin room....i say me and doom create a dope ass clothing line just for women with the same if not bigger chesticle sizes. That way...we're all happy...and people get to enjoy our big knockers without us looking like we just went out to shop in a nightgown

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
i say me and doom create a dope ass clothing line just for women with the same if not bigger chesticle sizes.
Naw, I say yall just go rock some teeny tiny baby T's with titties ready to jump out and text me the pictures?

I protect yall from.... uhhhhh.... Terrorism? The world owes me Baby T Titty Pics.

Depressed - Runs The Tape - Record The Bloody Mess

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I took your advice [for once] and just steamed myself some white rice.

It was good and made my tummy feel better.