NEW MESSY MARV SONG "SLEPT ON"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
that master p line seems questionable...... so he didnt put steady mobbin on? bavgate and crooked eye???? mess didnt know them??? oh yeah didnt p mess with lil ric, dangerous dame too? aye...

Dec 3, 2003
master p wasnt obligated 2 put NO ONE on so i dont get it with evrybody thinks he owes sumbody anythang, he was on his grind & made millions off tha hustle. did he "borrow" sum ideas of course he did but who in tha music game hasnt, if anythang master p should b respect'd from tha bay 2 tha south. i fucks with mess all day tho

Apr 25, 2002
Song is cool. Why is MESS slow talking through all his songs now? He never really was a fast rapper but now it's extra slow. MESS is that nigga too but that cocaine is f*cking wit him big time.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
master p wasnt obligated 2 put NO ONE on so i dont get it with evrybody thinks he owes sumbody anythang, he was on his grind & made millions off tha hustle. did he "borrow" sum ideas of course he did but who in tha music game hasnt, if anythang master p should b respect'd from tha bay 2 tha south. i fucks with mess all day tho
welcome 2 the bay homie, where they wish every1 wud blow up until they do & then they hate.