New Message from X-Raided - Phone from 10/11/13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Yeah, Blocca Bloc Bloc Star! It's your boy X-RAIDED man. We online man, OFFICIALXRAIDED. That's on that Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, all of that. It's really me. I'm getting all of ya'll messages. I'm answering everything as I can. If you got questions, hit me with questions. That helps it be easier to communicate with ya'll. You can just direct a question at me if you got one. Other than that, I appreciate all the love man. FILTHY RICH been sending me packages so I been getting everything, readin em. I really appreciate it man, ya'll get me through some funny days, yamean? So it's LOVE and RESPECT. Shout out to my nigga BROTHA LYNCH HUNG. Shout out to my nigga C-BO. Shout out to my niggas SMIGG DIRTEE, G-MACC nigga it's all love. Yahmean? Any question about where I stand with my niggas man.... ***Sorry, I couldn't understand this part***..... Back in the building, PSYCHO ACTIVE 2 comin. We not playin no muthafuckin games. Psychotic Activity coming up. That's what's up! OFFICIALXRAIDED, holla at your boy man, real deal, one love.