New Mess Song with Mary J Blige - Talks about Click Clack, Bay Area rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2010
why this sucka still talking shit , he got alot of nerve to be still talkin shit after he put the young homie baby bin on his intro to a diss to eddy street.you going to have to come to bay again one day ."real" frisco niggas aint fuckin wit u ,if u goin to keep talkin shit why dont u show yourself ,mess aint wit the business he know that

May 8, 2008
Why did this coked up ass nigga diss Too Short on this shit? Keep burning bridges Mess. Already not welcomed in his own hood I guess he trying to make it the whole Bay.

May 8, 2008
^"I Don't Fuck Wit Short".......sounds like a diss to me. There's a big difference between saying you don't talk to somebody and saying you don't fuck wit somebody.

Jul 22, 2009
Why did this coked up ass nigga diss Too Short on this shit? Keep burning bridges Mess. Already not welcomed in his own hood I guess he trying to make it the whole Bay.
He don't seem like he's still fighting the addiction in his videos, and as far as Too Short goes who knows what happened with that, maybe Too Short initiated the dispute ,

But I've been saying fuck the yellow bus, a nigga gets jacked on some hood shit(Yuk) and that supposedly makes the Bay look bad, but we have somebody making dumbass songs and it gets overlooked and sometimes even glorified SMH , I don't think FAB sucks at rapping because I've heard him gas on a couple tracks, when he's serious but a majority of his songs I can't stand to listen to