New Master P TMZ Album free! Official No Limit Forever! Its fuckin off da chain!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
your retarted...nolimit been dead since 99
i agree with you to a certain degree, but at the same time theres the "No Limit Forever" Movement, and everything else, romeo, silkk's new video and more.... Obviously they are still making moves. Gucci Mane working w/em making movies, albums, he is doing his thing still, his other companies "non affiliated w/no limit" put out music, finance concerts and much more". P is Talented and a Boss at doin business.

Look at the exclusive promo site
http://www.trutanksoldiers.com/

and

http://www.nolimitforever.com/

Despite how some peoples feelings are towards NL & P, Music does exist outside of "siccness.net"

I'm not being smart or putting anyone down, just saying.

This looks off the hook!!!

Dec 25, 2003
i heard mass niggas in the hoods still bumping master p from time to time
Well in my town aint no one I hear bumpin Master P in their rides or pads nor any no limit album at all... Seems like ppl got rid of the nl shit after the downfall of his label as they all thought & they all think he automatically sucks & is old/irrelevant... Not even the 90s babies know anything about him only they heard of him or know him from the movies he acted but never knew about the NL legacy & how he made an impact, no matter how good some from his ol catalog were from The Ghetto Tryin to Kill Me, TRUE, to Life or Death to West Coast Bad Boyz... I still bump em all & Im perhaps the only few left out here... Everyone else are still mind-controlled by the radio... Its still trippin me out man smh......

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MASTER P,AT TIMES WAS GOOD AND BAD. AT THE SAME TIME.

I PROBABLY DISLIKE MORE OF HIS STUFF THAN I LIKE.

BUT WHEN HE WAS FROM RICHMOND,THAT SHIT WAS PRETTY HARD.

ILL STILL SLAP, FROM TIME TO TIME.