New Malice "Westbound & Down" Album Tracklisting Repost cause i fucked up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
New Malice "Westbound & Down" Album Tracklisting Repost cause i fucked up

Westbound & down *Disc 1
1.They're calling my name
2.Life & death
3.Cocaine *n
4.I'm talking to the Devil feat ADR
5. I'm Nice
6.SuperMalice
7.88 feat Ray Luv
8.Like Oh!*
9.Last Dance
10.Achievement
11.Know feat Xo
12.Bang down the block like this!
13.Welcome to the west
14.Now & then*
15.Keep it on the real (Mixtape Rap)
16.never gonna change
17.Generation X feat The Game
18.Again
19.To be your son
20.Reflections feat Tunez
21.Bring you Back feat Arron Hall Turner
22.7 Cigarettes
23.Yesterday feat rez
24. I'll be waitin on an answer from you feat young kane
25. Mad world
Disc 2 horrorcore side

Westbound and Down Side 2
1.Mind of a Maniac
2.Cancer skit
3. My homeboy got cancer
4.dead *on arrival
5.Creepy Tales feat Mars
6.Blind Date
7.Murda feat Artilery & Tunez
8. Cancer skit 2
9.She'll be comin round the mountain
10.Best Friends
11.Keep it on the hush
12.Pinky & the brain feat my deyyyick
13.I'm talking to the devil feat ADR*
14.Happy Holidays
15.Drugs come around (kanye Remix)
16.Desperate People feat Triple X
17.Hitchiker feat Mars & ADR
18.Im doin bad
19.Cancer skit 4
20. Stank Ass pussy feat t spoon
21.Movie theatre murderer
22.Return of the abortion
23. Amber alert
24.Retard strength
25.Outro

Mar 25, 2006
This is awesome. I have been waiting on some new malice for years. I have not been on this site in a long time because I didn't think the label was still active. Do you have a release date in mind? Will this be a physical release or a digital download?

Props: jeffs4u2nv
Oct 2, 2004
Hey Malice, I'm only still checkin for you because of tracks like 'On One' and 'No DUI'. Those tracks are fire, both in lyrics and delivery. I sent that shit to my cousins in Jersey, and they loved it and spread it around back East. But real talk- ONLY those two songs. Your other songs are amusing in concept, but too derivative of Eminem and usually disappointing in execution. Plus no one wants to hear that bullshit "horrorcore" gimmickey crap.

The two tracks I mentioned are the best you've ever spit, period. And they are the only songs of yours I still play, and I play them ALL THE TIME. I didn't even buy your second album because I hated the sample snippets so much. However, 'Concepts' is still in regular rotation in my truck, but only because of those two songs.

Give me more double-time, fast-spittin Cali gangsta shit, or I'll disown you as a rapper. And I don't mean to sound all demanding and preachy. I know you don't give a fuck about one dude's threat to stop coppin discs. I'm just saying. I'm an objective fan, and you don't have too many fans, let's face it. I just want you to play to your strengths, and not listen to your fanboys who will suck your dick no matter what you put out. I'm trying to really help you because I know you're talented as hell.

Listen to 'On One' and 'No DUI'. THAT'S the type of shit you should be putting out.

I swear, a whole album of tracks like those, and you'll be a PROBLEM in hip-hop, homie. Like someone to really be acknowledged, nationwide, in the underground.

Real talk. I wish you luck no matter what though. And I might be drunk but fuckit... I'll buy your shit regardless.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Hey Malice, I'm only still checkin for you because of tracks like 'On One' and 'No DUI'. Those tracks are fire, both in lyrics and delivery. I sent that shit to my cousins in Jersey, and they loved it and spread it around back East. But real talk- ONLY those two songs. Your other songs are amusing in concept, but too derivative of Eminem and usually disappointing in execution. Plus no one wants to hear that bullshit "horrorcore" gimmickey crap.

The two tracks I mentioned are the best you've ever spit, period. And they are the only songs of yours I still play, and I play them ALL THE TIME. I didn't even buy your second album because I hated the sample snippets so much. However, 'Concepts' is still in regular rotation in my truck, but only because of those two songs.

Give me more double-time, fast-spittin Cali gangsta shit, or I'll disown you as a rapper. And I don't mean to sound all demanding and preachy. I know you don't give a fuck about one dude's threat to stop coppin discs. I'm just saying. I'm an objective fan, and you don't have too many fans, let's face it. I just want you to play to your strengths, and not listen to your fanboys who will suck your dick no matter what you put out. I'm trying to really help you because I know you're talented as hell.

Listen to 'On One' and 'No DUI'. THAT'S the type of shit you should be putting out.

I swear, a whole album of tracks like those, and you'll be a PROBLEM in hip-hop, homie. Like someone to really be acknowledged, nationwide, in the underground.

Real talk. I wish you luck no matter what though. And I might be drunk but fuckit... I'll buy your shit regardless.
I disagree. I enjoy both albums front to back. Make the music you want to make Malice.