New Mac Dre Mural

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
that shit is dope,what took yal so long to release the inforamtion where it was located all top secret and shit,clean ass fuck tho,surprised me when u said the same cat that did the wter tower did this 1,cuz the otha 1 is hella ugly and makes him look hella fat and shit,but this 1 makes up for it a bit.this 1 is the dopest thus far.but the 1 in frisco had mo flava to it mayne but this shit is dope too

Feb 15, 2003
yeah the one in modesto is on mchenry and morris on the corner across from 7-11 it is on the side of a store called off the racks.. its cool its got pac blowin smoke wit a bandana on and mac dre no there its a cool look for motown tho shit suprised me a few weeks ago when i saw it like wowww

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
this one would be the best if there was the same pic wit more shit around it..but the original sf mural is the best to me because its so original

Jan 15, 2006
wait the mural is at my high school its in the teachers parking lot hahahaha super klean ... i got to pass through there one time theres hella others too ... i think i saw 2pac there too .... very nice