New M.E.C. songs (2 songs for the clubs, one diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
check them out

www.myspace.com/maineventclick

Let us know what you think.

Smallz and Magik r 2 guys born and raised in Placerville and they call themselves the "Dirty 5 Thirty" cuz the area code is 530, they hated on us cuz none of us come from Placerville and they hate Sac and The Bay for some reason, they talk shit about the bay and mac dre all the fuckin time, so we had to get at them cuz they r soooooo horrible.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey i havent stopped by ur page in awhile, just wanted to say everything sounds real good.. yall have stepped ur game up 4real.. keep doin it.. yall always got my support.. and that cat smallz is SOOOPER GARBAGE, lil 14 year old wanna bee ass cat.. yall got em him 4real, lemme know if he replies so i can laugh..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow i went to smallz page and im literally speechless what a lil sooper wanna be faggot that kid is. and his shit aint even tight.. i had to shoot that fool a messege to let him know what it dooo and that MEC is the cuddies and the only cats out the 530 who got spitters... that lil homo got me worked up

Oct 25, 2006
haha bro you dont even know, this fools friends tryna threaten us! we will happily accept a invitation to knuckle up, cuz they are all the exact definition of the word jokes. Rednecks tryna rap haha.