New Lynch/Papoose track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
^^^ LOL...

I wonder if I will ever receive my copy I paid for?? Highly doubt it.

I want my muthaphukkin money back Madesicc.

Apr 8, 2005
i really think lynch is fallin off lyrically, or maybe im outgrowing him. dudes always mentioning body parts blah blah blah. its getting old

Dec 8, 2009
I think it's funny how people think he's fallin off lyrically.

I think his lyrics are dope as they ever been...I just dont hear the confidence in his voice no more is the problem w/ me. Tracks like West Coast Parlae,Heatz,Split ya Face,Refuce 2 lose...He just sounded like such a beast.

I'm guessin its age n he aint got the testosterone or sumthin. Somebody need to sneak sum speed n sherm in w/ his fire n ports.

Mar 26, 2005
And yeah personally, i think Lynch is better than or at least as good as hes ever been, and ive been listening to him since Nigga Deep..his flows are a little faster like they used to be..his lyrics are fuckin sick while at the same time intelligent. I dont think he ever fell off lyrically..and hopefully it stays that way

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
...I just dont hear the confidence in his voice no more is the problem w/ me. Tracks like West Coast Parlae,Heatz,Split ya Face,Refuce 2 lose...He just sounded like such a beast.
I agree 100%

He just does not have that same confidence in his raps as he use to, which continues to make me think that he is rushing most of his shit now a days.

Dec 25, 2003
Man for reel tho he should gain more confidence by cuttin down on the weed & booze & rap super intelligently K-Rino style LOL!!! That would be a whole notha level typa Lynch thatll bring him back at least partially to his heyday LOL!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
tight song...Thanks!

The only problem I have with this track is that his verse has nothing to do with the title of the track...

Sep 17, 2007
if folks think lynch is falling off lyrically, ya'll need to go rewind Split Personality and rethink that shit.

as for the Lynch & Papoose, track was dope, i was surprised papoose kept up wit lynch.