new locksmith track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
Damn.. that shit's dope as hell to me. Ski made this vintage with a new sound. Another Locksmith song I got on repeat.

Oct 28, 2003
Man, I almost forgot that Locksmith can make that "hit single" type of track. This shit is a perfect blend of Lock's flow and Ski's production. I bet that this sounds beastly coming out of the big club sound systems. Can't wait till Lock drops that album, because he is the truth.

Oct 31, 2003
Locksmith can do both...He had an UNDERGROUND smash with RareForm and now he has a RADIO/CLUB banger with this new one. He is hands down the most balanced rapper/M.C. in the game period.

Apr 25, 2002
Lock is tight, nother good track.

But you can't get it twisted. The magic is the guy behind the beat. He deserve the most credit. Always wonder why he doesn't fuck with a lot of Bay or mainstream artists.

Feb 8, 2006
Ski is a beast on the beats. Lock well is Lock lyrically he may have no equal in the Bay. Worst thing about the track is Ski talking on it. Ive never been a fan of him speaking on any of his tracks. His rapping is even worse. Still that being said Ski has to be one of the best on the beats the west coast has to offer....................