New Lil' Wyte video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
i don't agree with people saying the n-bomb if they aint African, but that don't mean ima stop bumpin they music because they say a certain word. plus i don't hear Lil Wyte sayin it too often either. if he said it on every song and on almost every verse, then that might be a different story. to each his own though.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
so you sayin that if a dude from the "hood" (white boy in your local hood fairly well know)....
siad nigga...

it would be the same as....the white colar exec livin in the burbs sayin it?...

im just tryin to get a feel...

Feb 14, 2004
im just sayin i really dont care if he says it at all. it aint offending me. even when Andre 3000 dressed up as an Native American at the grammys and alot of Natives were offended, but i wasn't. it's retarded to take this shit seriously. one life to live, why waste on shit that dont even really matter. if it dont hurt me, then no need to take it to the heart.

Oct 10, 2002
i would just advise any whiteboy "dirty" or not, to not say that cause I guarantee you, you say it around the wrong muthafuckas they aint gonna care about how down you are or used to be in your hood. Just cause a few people may have let you slip doesn't mean you can get away with it with everyone. or maybe those people that let you slip weren't as hard as they claim and should have check yo ass from tha get.

Feb 14, 2004
maybe the whiteman can bump knuckles just as good as the blackman or pull triggers as good too. it sucks that blackmen can call whites crackers and get away with it, but whitemen say the n-bomb and get frowned upon. thats aright though.

Oct 10, 2002
why would a white boy who's so down say that shit anyway, if he's so down he should know what's up with that word and respect his homies and keep his mouth shut. he can find another word to use to refer to his patnas, to me that would be disrespectful and no regard for history and the way white people used it in the past and how deep a cord that can trigger in black people today.

Oct 10, 2002
savage said:
maybe the whiteman can bump knuckles just as good as the blackman or pull triggers as good too. it sucks that blackmen can call whites crackers and get away with it, but whitemen say the n-bomb and get frowned upon. thats aright though.
BLack people get a away with it cause the white boys let'em if they that hard they should check that shit too. HA HA!