NEW LIL WYTE IS THE SHIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IF YALL AIN'T GOT IT GO GET IT THAT MOTHAFUCKA SLAPS HARD... THE DVD HAS THE I SHO WILL VIDEO AND BEHIND THE SCENCES FOOTAGE AND THE CHOICES 2 TRAILER!!!

Feb 8, 2003
I got it on saturday and I'm feeling it more than Doubt Me Now he has better topics on this one. Frayser Boy also came hard on his appearences. That new Frayser Boy is gonna be real tight. And I have a feeling Crunchy Black is gonna be banging. They also said that Cashing Checks album is coming soon.

Jul 28, 2003
I GOT THE NEW LIL WYTE CD AND IT$ AITE I PERFER THE FIR$T ONE, WAY BETTER PRODUCTION. I WA$ DI$$APPOINTED CUZ IT$ NOT THAT CRUNK IF THE PRODUCTION WA$ LIKE I $HO WILL THREW OUT THE CD THEN IT WOULD BE BANGIN BUT I GOT TO LI$TEN TO IT BETTER. IT $EEM$ LIKE 36 LOST THEIR GET CRUNK BEAT$. IF THEY $OUNDED LIKE THEY DID B4 THEN THEY WOULD DEFINITELY BE ON MTV ALONG WIT ALL THEM $OUTH CATZ.

Feb 14, 2004
i'm swooping it up tomarrey fo' sho'! i don't care what you closed minded peeps got to say about it, i want to find out for me self. :cool:

May 21, 2002
playboy ene said:
I WA$ DI$$APPOINTED CUZ IT$ NOT THAT CRUNK. IT $EEM$ LIKE 36 LOST THEIR GET CRUNK BEAT$. IF THEY $OUNDED LIKE THEY DID B4 THEN THEY WOULD DEFINITELY BE ON MTV ALONG WIT ALL THEM $OUTH CATZ.
I like that about the beats

they are more sinister than that 'crunk in the club' bullshit

Jun 5, 2004
HaHa
-Anyone who dont like this shit and liked doubt me now jus hasnt listned to it enough. the shit is slumpin. it bumps louder, and his voice sounds a lot smoother, the shit is just straight fire, this nigga beats the fuck out of most rappers out there any color