New Lil Blood Music Video *Stressed Out*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Still slaps since gas nation dropped to this day. Lil Blood be having hood ass videos all the time and it fits perfectly.

Jan 23, 2006
I ohh so agree with mobbinInda916 that Lil' Blood is the rawest member of Livewire it's real real close between him and Shady Nate in my opinion, but Philthy, Stevie Joe, Jay Jonah, J. Stalin, H.D. and Lil' Rue are all raw as hell too. To be honest them brothas made me give a fuck about Bay rap again cause that hyphy shit was just too watered down for my tastes. These Live Wire brothas are the hottest shit out of Oakland and the whole Bay Area since 1996 since the Rappin Ron/Ant Diddley Dogg, Luniz, 3 X Krazy, Cydal, Delinquents, Richie Rich, Seagram, Dru Down, Whoridas, Askari X, Mr. Ill days. We need to keep supportin' all these brothas music so the whole U.S. will see what we see. Also we need to support Young Gully, Chris Tha 5th and DJ Fresh Tonite Show products. A dope concept for Lil' Blood's Stressed Out video would have been since he shot the video in Los Angeles is if he copped work at the end of the video like left cash in his car, met up with some L.A. cat checked the trunk, like they didn't have to show you anything just both dudes get outta their cars check each others trunk see that they were both satisfied and hand each other car keys give a handshake then switch cars with dude and head back on the freeway while the L.A. cat drive off in Lil Blood's car. That would have been a solid ass video in my opinion.