new Lejo project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Ok, as far as I understand, he's got what, 2 albums out? How in the fuck are you gonna put out a "greatest hits" album as your third, when the first two couldnt sell at the 99Cent Store? I aint hating, well, kinda, but not, cuz you cant really "hate on" somebody that doesnt have much talent to begin with. I was looking for his solo albums for YEARS, when I finally came across them, well to put it simple and plain, I was HIGHLY disappointed. I listened to the albums and skipped through pretty much all of both. Glad I didnt pay for that shit, I would have tracked Lejo down and backhanded him until I got triple my money back. But thanx for the info!

Sep 4, 2003
Mummy said:
lejo desperatly needs to work with big krizz, lejo has a flow from october till september, but no local talent whatsoever
Well.. I don't now about April till June in there.. but he definitely has it July till March

Mar 13, 2006
Twiztid One said:
that was the word in the streets for some time but this dont mean hes back for good . i got his cds long time ago , i'll haft to pull them out and give them a listen again .

You should up them, I've been tryin to listen to them for a while, can't find them.

Jul 5, 2003
DEVIL'S POET said:
i herd his 2 albums a few years ago i thought they where dope as hell. hope to here some more from dude. wasnt one of the albums 1998 nino brown or was that just a song i cant remeber.
1998 Nino Brown was just the name of a song. The names of the two albums are "Settin Up Shop" and "From The Mind Of The Master". I thought the albums were dumb as hell, cuz I dont know how dope hell is, but I know how dumb hell is. jk

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I haven't heard much from Lejo, other then Now It's On and the track from that Murder Dogg Comp, but I've like both of those. But yeah, a greatest hits after two drops?