New Lavish D??? Video pretty clean

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
Everything bout this guy seems fake - even his little bit of $$$ kinda looks like he hit some lotto or settlement of some sort ? . You can't earn respect rapping just cause u got some change ..... Dude has no rap skills .
that nigga aint hit no settlement or lotto everything that nigga got smell like pussy<hoe money> everybody in sac know that nigga really breaded and with the shit so stop hatin on solid street niggas that u dont know<cuzz if u knew better u do better HATER.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Song was kinda wack....sounds like the whole song is a freestyle...he be doin that shit...Lav d is actually pretty dope but his songs are hit and miss with me...but dude be gassin...just not this track

Dec 20, 2002
I never liked this nigga.....but thats ause I dont fuck with Starz niggas and from what I know this nigga started starz.....I fuck with Gunz Up all day..... As much as I dont like lavish D the nigga is known out in sac as a hood nigga....he pimps bitches and he his caked up....but fucc that...STARZ DOWN