New Lacuna Coil :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I've been checking up on them so much over the past several months waiting for something like this. I'm suprised someone on here found this before me. It's refreshing to hear some new material. The song is good; I definately like it but that solo could use some work.

Mar 18, 2003
Yeah since about 2001-2002. Someone I met online got me into them. They've really been one of my favorite bands for a long time. I didn't listen to them as much after Karmacode (which was still good), though - there was just something about that album. I've never seen them live which is unfortunate. So many good songs.

And you can't say enough about Cristina:

You listen to them much?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Damn straight! I get to see them live on Saturday. I'm pretty excited. The only reason I asked is I see you name and think about the band. I figured you were either a genius, or a fan of old school Lacuna Coil judging by your screen name.

Mar 18, 2003
Damn straight! I get to see them live on Saturday. I'm pretty excited. The only reason I asked is I see you name and think about the band. I figured you were either a genius, or a fan of old school Lacuna Coil judging by your screen name.
I got the idea (ethereal) from the band, but it wasn't until after I read into it's meaning that I was taken by it. I associate many of my thoughts/dreams with what it represents, which can be very ambiguous.

Did they already come through CA, if at all? I checked some websites and didn't see any dates in my area.. They're with Disturbed right?

Mar 18, 2003
That's cool, Heaven's A Lie? When did you see them and how was it?

Thought: Wasn't Cristina dating Andrea Ferro? I just remember reading that a while ago, but Wiki says she is/was dating Jim Root of Slipknot.. Not that it really matters lol

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
that was in 2007 i think? when karmacode just came out. haven't a clue who's she's dating.

yea heaven's a lie.

i think karmacode is my least favorite album but when you see it live it's pretty crazy, cristina does all these weird breathing motions as she sings. it's like her body is dancing perfectly to the music, i dunno hard to describe.

Mar 18, 2003
Agreed. But the album wasn't bad. I don't even think I would call it a disappointment. Within Me was a good song, and their Depeche Mode cover was solid - my two favorites from the album.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I got the idea (ethereal) from the band, but it wasn't until after I read into it's meaning that I was taken by it. I associate many of my thoughts/dreams with what it represents, which can be very ambiguous.

Did they already come through CA, if at all? I checked some websites and didn't see any dates in my area.. They're with Disturbed right?
They are with Disturbed, correct. The show is called Edgefest here. It's a local radio station.

Jun 9, 2007
Lacuna Coil is the shit... I like how at the beginning of this vid right after dude starts singing you get a shot of Cristina lookin all sexy like "I bet you thought I was gonna start singin, didn't you?" lol

and yes she is just -that- hot

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I got to see a little of their set on Saturday, but I was called in to work, so I couldn't go to the concert in it's entirety. It sucks, too, because I could hear the music since I work a block away from the Riverfront Amphitheater, but had to do my bouncer duties at the bar.

Mar 18, 2003
Lacuna Coil - Shallow Life

1. Survive
2. I Won't Tell You
3. Not Enough
4. I'm Not Afraid
5. I Like It
6. Underdog
7. The Pain
8. Spellbound
9. Wide Awake
10. The Maze