NEW L.A.M.B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOL...SOME OF U LIVE FOR ACCEPTANCE. SEE THROUGH ASS NET-GEEKS.
so if you arent promoting shit on here...

and if no one listens to what you make...

and no one gives a fuck what you say...

what exactly are you doin here? tryna get accepted?

Aug 17, 2011
NO...IT'S CALLED PROMOTION. IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT, THATS ON THEM. BUT THIS BOARD IS IN THE MINORITY. THIS IS BARELY EVEN A GANGSTA RAP FORUM ANYMORE, MORE LIKE A TROLLING NETWORK FOR GEEKS WHO LISTEN 2 RAP.

OF COURSE, THERE ARE SOME LEGIT PEEPS ON HERE. BUT THEY AREN'T AS PREVALENT ON HERE AS THE NUTRIDERS.

Dec 3, 2009
true sadly this site has tuend..
into a lil b... v nasty etc.. wack rappers... trolling site...

nothing gangsta about those "rappers"

it's all about E 40 anyway.. and they will never be on his level...
so they just clowns.. lol..

Feb 8, 2003
NO...IT'S CALLED PROMOTION. IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT, THATS ON THEM. BUT THIS BOARD IS IN THE MINORITY. THIS IS BARELY EVEN A GANGSTA RAP FORUM ANYMORE, MORE LIKE A TROLLING NETWORK FOR GEEKS WHO LISTEN 2 RAP.

OF COURSE, THERE ARE SOME LEGIT PEEPS ON HERE. BUT THEY AREN'T AS PREVALENT ON HERE AS THE NUTRIDERS.

Or Have you ever realized that the music your trying to make is outdated now. Its like a nigga showing up to the club now in a number 05 glazed FUBU jersey with some Shaq kicks on.

Feb 8, 2003
true sadly this site has tuend..
into a lil b... v nasty etc.. wack rappers... trolling site...

nothing gangsta about those "rappers"

it's all about E 40 anyway.. and they will never be on his level...
so they just clowns.. lol..

E-40 not no gangster rapper he even evolved with times you must not heard his last 6 albums.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

the end all be all of promotion is acceptance

see what i did there? its called logic....

Aug 17, 2011
^THIS IS 100% FALSE...LIL B IS NOT ACCEPTED BY MOST, YET IS DOIN VERY GOOD FOR HIMSELF, DUE 2 CONSTANT PROMOTION+EXPOSURE. EVEN THOUGH SICCNESS MAY BE YOUR WORLD, IT DOESNT MEAN IT'S THE PINNACLE OF THE ENTIRE WORLDS OPINION. MORE PEOPLE FEEL L.A.M.B THAN NOT. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, GOOD SIR.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i never said it was douche bag

the pinnacle of your point, means dick

your here to promote, in hopes that we accept you and the product you push

how the fuck you dont accept someone, but you accept the product they push to you? if you dont fuckin like how mcdonalds does something, you aint fuckin wit it, unless you accept it enough to fuck wit it

prove me wrong, and do it without changing the meaning of acceptance

Mar 11, 2011

I'm 100% convinced that YOU are trolling pal. Can't nobody tell me otherwise

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
not to mention you're from idaho...isnt your most famous rapper super simp?

Aug 17, 2011
i never said it was douche bag

the pinnacle of your point, means dick

your here to promote, in hopes that we accept you and the product you push

how the fuck you dont accept someone, but you accept the product they push to you? if you dont fuckin like how mcdonalds does something, you aint fuckin wit it, unless you accept it enough to fuck wit it

prove me wrong, and do it without changing the meaning of acceptance

WELL, OBVIOUSLY, THERE WAS A FEW PEEPS WHO WAS DIGGIN IT.....SO BETWEEN THE INTERNET GEEKS AND TROLLS WHO DIDNT EVEN LISTEN AND STARTED TALKIN SHIT AS SOON AS THEY SEEN "L.A.M.B" IN THE TITLE, THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO PEEP IT, BOOSTING THE NUMBERS, AND FEELIN OUR WORK. IF U DONT GET THAT, I DUNO WHAT ELSE TO TELL YA, BRO. IT'S L.A.M.B-

Aug 13, 2009
WELL, OBVIOUSLY, THERE WAS A FEW PEEPS WHO WAS DIGGIN IT.....SO BETWEEN THE INTERNET GEEKS AND TROLLS WHO DIDNT EVEN LISTEN AND STARTED TALKIN SHIT AS SOON AS THEY SEEN "L.A.M.B" IN THE TITLE, THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO PEEP IT, BOOSTING THE NUMBERS, AND FEELIN OUR WORK. IF U DONT GET THAT, I DUNO WHAT ELSE TO TELL YA, BRO. IT'S L.A.M.B-
Yet out of this whole thread, only one person said they liked it, but he was on some faggot ICP shit.

That video in your sig only got that many views cause of X-Raided, and judging from your youtube demographics, Most of your fans are either more Clowns or teenagers who lie about their age on youtube just to be able to watch "Mature Content" videos. Cause i am pretty sure no grown as man is gonna listen to this type of music lol.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
you ever consider a career in DODGE ball?